Thursday, January 05, 2006

Zoe's christening


Hello, friends.

On Jan. 21, 2006, our daughter, Zoe Marie Wilson, will be christened at The Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration in Dallas.

As a bonus, Ticla and I will be having our marriage blessed.

For those of you attending from out of town, you'll want a place to stay. Accommodations have been requested at the Bradford Homesuites in Richardson. You'll need to make reservations by calling (972) 671-8080.

Reservations must be made before Jan. 14, so get on it.

I believe rooms are $79, but I think you can upgrade to a sweet suite for $10 more.

Despite the information on the invitations, the reception will be held at my parents' home, 1404 N. Cheyenne Dr. in Richardson. Mapquest does an adequate job of directing from the church to the reception.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, call me. Heck, call me anyway, just to chat. I always love to hear from you.

Peace.

No comments: